Saturday, August 11, 2007

My baby girl

Today was a special day. I started off with an early morning photoshoot, (my second for the weekend, YEAH) and came home to my hubby and daughter. Parker had gone to the ranch with Buddy and Cole (FIL and nephew to me) so it was just the 3 of us. Stace and Emaline had a lazy morning and when I got home she was all giggles. We had the most fun tickling and rolling in the floor. I was still in the photo mood...so I threw up a backdrop and set up my camera with my remote and hoped to capture some of Miss Thing. Well, Miss Thang was more interested in her daddy that had now gone outside to do some yard work. The only thing that made her really happy was her new pink boots, marshmallows, and holding the remote herself. We had a great day soaking up E! We missed Parker terribly, but cherished the time we had with her alone.

I have more pictures of her pink boots and will post them. Special note on the photos: indoor really isn't what I have been working on. These photos are grainy and kind of a mess. SARAH HELP! I still love them! They are so her!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

So sweet! Is her hair getting darker? It is such a pretty color, lucky little thing. I love the boots.

I know it was nice having a day like that-glad you were able to enjoy it!

1literatimommy said...

seriously, i love the pics. i don't think they are a mess. they have a timeless quality to them.

daughteroftheking said...

I really love the top picture! I too am working on inside photo's they are really a whole nother animal! I don't think that is really a word but oh well I use it all the time!

jenny biz said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!! Her eyes are beautiful! Her boots are precious!

Sarah J. said...

I think they look great too! Was your ISO very high? That can cause grain. Or if you have to lighten them much in photoshop, that can bring out grain too. But really, I don't notice it. She's too cute! Definitely, post some more!!

Phillips Family said...

Those are great shots!

Julie said...

Paige..
LOVE THE PICS! My goodness..i HAVE to meet my new baby cousin! She is so cute, and parker is growing like crazy! I'm so thankful for you and Stac. Please come visit Waco soon. I would LOVE to see all of you. I love you all very much!
Jules

angie c said...

First of all, love the pictures of Emaline.
Secondly, how good it was to see the beautiful face of my old roomie on your blog. I haven't seen Jenise in ages! I'm so glad you posted that picture. I think she got mono right when we moved into the house. Beginning of senior year, right?