Monday, August 06, 2007

Hello Mandisa!

She was wonderful! So personal. She talked about her time on Idol, and THAT was very interesting. I haven't read her book Idol Eyes, but it made me want to. I hope she does well. And yes, Laura, it was at that church! We had a great weekend! We spent it on the water. SO FUN! Don't judge the photography on these pics please. I was doing good to take a few here and there.

Look closely at the below picture...closely...
I cut my hair off! (And Parker is doing a great job tubing.) I am getting use to it again, it is cut very much like I wore it around the time we got married. It isn't quite like GH's Kate Howard (or Jami's)...but a little like Posh Spice, but without the Posh and the spice.

We found cousin Cassidie's fourth of july bow in our folding chair. Emaline wore it most of the night!Emaline found a mud hole! She sunk in to her knees poor girl.

She is doing good 'pooing'. Parker is still into MOOing.

I took this class at my gym last week and LOVED IT! I went again today and was so excited. I even invited a friend (WHO DIDN'T COME) and boy am I glad! My Zumba class was not a Zumba class today...it was Cardo KICK something! I should have just walked out...quickly! As soon as I saw the steps and weights....I should have aborted the class...ABORT ABORT! But, they had already seen me walk into the room. I stuck it out! When I get athletic...my face turns BRIGHT RED! My grandmother used to want to come rescue me from basketball games because she thought I was going to pass out. My body hurts. I checked the schedule, and now I know exactly when MY class is. AND, how am I suppose to loose weight when as soon as I get Parker out of there, he asks to go to Sonic! SERIOUSLY! I am trying a new dinner tomorrow: sweet and sour chicken meatballs! I will post it on our Whatcha Got Cooking Blog later in the week, that is, if it is good! I feel there was much more to post, but I think I must go to bed! My body hurts...

9 comments:

Margaret K said...

OK, I don't want to be rude, but you need to confess your and Stacey's true reading agendas...

I love the poo and moo!How precious!

I understand the redness. I am glad I work out at a community activities center with a bunch of old people as I turn a very unfortunate shade of beet very quickly!

1literatimommy said...

Glad Mandisa was great. Sorry I missed Zumba: I was dropping the kids off, Yeah!!!

daughteroftheking said...

Ah the gym, I remember that place. Haven't been in a while. Need to get back there. Planning on it when kids are back in school! You go girl!

Beck Boys said...

Love your hair. Looks like ya'll had a good time!

Rachel said...

cute hair! We need a better picture of it, though. Tubing looked like fun!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

cute hair! I also love the way you are wearing earrings while tubing, if that does not scream Southern Girl I don't know what else would!

:O)

amerriman said...

My body hurts just reading your blog!

Pearson Family said...

Margaret, reading...I just don't like to read. I have some good intentions, and read when I have to...in bible studies and such. It makes me sleepy. Now Stacey, that is a different story. Stacey LOVES to read, but falls asleep in the middle. I just get sleepy, he totally falls over asleep!!!

Jodi! ENJOY the time off!

Missy, my kids were not liking the childcare at the other gym, but the new has entertained my kids a little more and gets me there more often. I just have to bride with SONIC sometimes now!

Lyneil, thanks!

Rachel, I will get a better picture soon.

Susan, now, I am not sure what you are seeing in the picture. I do have on studs that stay in all the time, you know that 90's popular 2nd hole thing. I should probably rethink it. HA! I think you are seeing my hair!

Angie, my legs are hurting so bad! It hurts me to pick up anything today! I may have to miss a few days at the gym to recover.

Margaret K said...

Oh, I know, I was just giving you a hard time!