Monday, August 27, 2007

What is that SMELL?!

This morning I made my way into the kitchen to ask myself what is that smell! I didn't really try to investigate, but went on my way to make P's breakfast. I began working on a few picture orders, and needed my purse, went back into the kitchen to get it, again asking myself what is that smell!? I unzipped my camera bag for my purse, when I FIND THE SMELL! A bag of broccoli from yesterday's birthday celebration for Stacey's grandmother who turns 93 today, sitting right on top of my purse! GREAT! Now I have a kitchen, Coach bag, camera bag, and who knows what else smells like broccoli! Today is trash day, so I wasn't going to put the ziplock of broccoli into the trash can that is empty because Stacey put all the trash out last night(thanks babe). I opened the front door, and tossed the bag of broccoli on the front porch (which Parker thought was HILARIOUS) because I don't have pants on! I can't take it down to the street without pants on the first day of school when ALL the parents are driving their young kids to school today. So, I sit here typing this blog, smelling broccoli because Parker keeps smelling my purse, he thinks it is funny. I am beginning to laugh about it. I wonder how long the smell will linger? This broccoli blog has trumped my Women of Faith blog. I will try to finish it during nap time. Have a great broccoli smelling day!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Ohh I hate brocolli smell, love to eat, hate the smell, esp after it has sat out. So not fun!

I can't wait to hear all about WOF. I am sad I missed it but had too much on my plate to fit it in this year. I know you were blessed-b/c how could you have not been, right?

Lets get together soon, miss you!
susan

jenny biz said...

Did you burn candles all day???