Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Has anyone seen ....

a kid, about so high, that weighs a few melons, fashioning red hair, holding a deadly weapon...a softball? Well, last night at daddy's softball game Parker's face got in the way of one of Ben's famous fastballs! I waver on calling the doctor. I know it is just a black eye, but the swelling is moving around his eye and the blackness is definitely sliding down his face. When Ben makes it big, we can say....We knew him when!
NOW don't call CPS, but this week has been rough on my little ones. Sunday night we were playing out at Christ Haven when Emaline fell off a small little wall straight on her sweet little face. Ants got Parker's hand! Rough week and it is only TUESDAY!
I have some pictures I want to share, but you know what...I have lost that sweet little card that goes into my camera and saves my pictures, pictures that are so special! So if some of you from out of town keep looking for some pictures, keep checking back.

I had these on another card from my trip to Paris.

This is my Buddy! Parker has a Buddy, and I have a Buddy...we had to discuss that. My buddy lives in Clarksville and we went to visit while we were in Paris last week. Parker and Emaline LOVED our visit. I have about 10 pictures like the one below. Buddy is my great aunt and I think I enjoyed our visit as much as she did.

And Buddy, if you found a camo flip flop on the street...that would belong to my Superman!

Emaline loved this chair and would scoot down to the bottom so her feet would reach the foot rest and read Buddy's books.Parker took this picture of Uncle Wyatt sitting in his new store that will open in October! We are so excited for him!

13 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Love your new look! Parker is so cute, black eye and all. I asked mom about Buddy this weekend while she and dad were up here. Oh, the sweet memories! And, how exciting for Wyatt!

Laura Scott said...

I like the new sleek look! Poor kiddos. That ball in the eye had to hurt! Congratulations to Wyatt!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

sweet buddy!

poor parker

fabulous blog! love it, love it, love!

You did this didn't you? well let's just say I may change my up one day but for now, it will work.

jenny biz said...

Your kids still look so stinkin' cute even covered in bruises! Priceless! Buddy looks so sweet! I am glad you guys got to spend time with her and the Paris gang!

Kelly said...

Ouch, but still cute. Love the new blog header!

Beck Boys said...

Love the new look! The pictures are great. Sorry to hear that the kids are having a rough week - some are just like that. Congrats to Wyatt.

Amy C said...

Bailey says, "I love the pictures of Parker and Emaline. They are so cute."

We even love those black eyes and goose eggs! So sweet!

Margaret K said...

Goodness! And it is only Tuesday!

I like your new layout. Sweet pictures!

Julie said...

Oh..I'm loving this post!! An update on all my fam! It's still hard for me to see Buddy because she looks SOOO much like sweet Nanny Betty! I'm glad to see she is doing good! And Wyatt..he looks AWESOME! And the kids...that goes without saying. They are SO cute..and the pics are great! yes..the meeting with the First Lady was unbelievable! Crazy Experience..I'll never forget the paris Roots! haha..
love yall...
jules

Phillips Family said...

Love the new blog layout...is this a new venture for you?

Rachel said...

I love the new look of your blog! And I won't report you to CPS, don't worry. Sweet pictures! I hate that we missed you in Paris!

Stacey Pearson said...

I love the tough look in the first picture and the softer side in the second picture of P-Man. What great kids!

Darby said...

Such sweet pics! It sounds like a rough couple of days for the kiddos, and mommy!