Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SOme wedding photos

I felt it was not so nice to post the wedding pictures before the bride sees them! So, I posted some pictures I took at the wedding of my family. The wedding was Stacey's uncle, Jerry and his new wife Vicky. She was right, it was a laid back kind of event. Since the kids were dressed up...and I was holding the camera (most of the time) I snuck in a couple of my fam! Getting a picture of BOTH my kids together....is HARD! Above you see Emaline racing from the picture. I took it anyway...thinking...I want to remember this!
The picture below shows off Emaline walking...waddling! She usually walks with this same look on her face, joy!

These are my new favorite Parker pictures. I don't just get a smile, I usually always get some kind of hand movement to match!
I made it into some pictures!!! I wish my new hairdo would have already been in effect! Got it done today...and like being totally blonde again!


I like the above picture of Emaline. I think her hair looks weird, but you can see her jewelry. Vicky (bride) gave Emaline that necklace when she was born and the bracelet came from Aunt Leslie as a gift.
Parker is getting so big, so grown up. This morning, I took the kids out of the bath and went to get Emaline dressed in her room. When I came back into my room, there was Parker, standing on a stool, with his hair brushed so nicely in my bathroom and he was putting toothpaste on his toothbrush. My heart stopped a minute. I just stared. Where has the past 3 years gone?

7 comments:

amerriman said...

Great pictures of the kids, I love their outfits! I also love the ranch pictures. I was wondering where Parker got the red checks!

Beck Boys said...

I love the pictures. Great job - I know you did an excellent job on the wedding as well. Thanks for sharing with us.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I love the pictures-Emaline looks so pretty. I have been checking your website for the wedding pics but your right it wouldn't be right to show all of us BEFORE the bride. :)

Lauren said...

You have such a beutiful family! I love looking at all your precious pictures.

Phillips Family said...

As always, great pictures! Now we need a picture of the new blonde hair!

Kelly said...

LOVE Emaline's dress! :)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Oh, your family looked sharp! I am impressed that you actually had your family there and did the pictures. Your new hair-do looks so good!