Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I wish

I could update the sweet pictures of my kids I took this past weekend.

I wish I could post about Dancing with the Stars.

I wish I could tell you all the cute things Parker has said in the past few days.

I wish I could tell you how Emaline almost dislocated my jaw earlier.

I wish I could tell you about a VBS training I went to this past weekend (at a spanish church)!

I wish I could make you laugh.

I wish I could hold my baby cousins.

I wish I could tell their mommy and daddy they will be okay.

I CAN PRAY! I CAN PRAY! I CAN REJOICE! I CAN REPENT! I CAN LOVE! I CAN HUG P&E! I CAN PRAY! I CAN SHARE OF GOD'S GRACE! I CAN PRAY!

www.thephillipsphamily.blogspot.com

Let them know you are praying!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Amen! I think we should get together and do just, pray. But my schedule is busy until Sunday night, I will touch base with soon. Love you couz

jenny biz said...

TONS of prayers going up for these sweet two babies! I will keep them going. Thanks for keeping us updated!