Monday, March 12, 2007

Have you seen this girl?

She doesn't show herself often...but when this side comes out....WATCH OUT! This picture is of Emaline throwing a fit. She enjoys throwing herself down onto the ground of any surface and laying there while screaming to show us she is unhappy with something we have done.
Maybe it has something to do with the 3 molars she is cutting or has cut in the past week. You see, we were watching the lower left one make it's way through, only to find that the top 2 had already broken through!!! I guess she might have needed some pain relief during that time, but I had no idea with all the sickness she has had...these snuck in. That makes 11.5 teeth!!
So, say a little prayer for us as we learn to deal with this new way of showing some personality~ we need it!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

She doesn't look too unhappy in this picture but I also don't have an audio version either. Sorry to hear that she is having trouble with her teeth....those molars can be rough!

Wade said...

Hey Paige,

Thanks for coming by today - I wish Tate had been in a more photogenic mood for you.

When I got home from work he gave me a grin that somehow made me immediately forget all the crying (and the peeing) he did this morning.

They just cast a spell, don't they?

Thanks again,

W

jenny biz said...

Everytime we see this picture it makes us laugh! I think it is DEFINITELY the teeth!! :)

Amy C said...

Been there, seen it, had to laugh. She is still cute. Gotta love those teeth.

tamandscott said...

She and Brayden could definitely be friends. Him being two years old scares me already!

*Kendra* said...

Seems like just today I was putting a screaming child into her carseat---she was arching her back and everything! Makes them look like such lovely little ladies!!! :)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

My children never pitch fits. Yeah, right. Those pictures from the ranch are so good. Hey, I missed some of J.J.'s teeth coming in and felt so bad when I realized it, worrying he might have been hurting. He hasn't held it against me. Y'all take care!