Monday, March 19, 2007

Ranch Day

Friday we went out to Morgan Mill for a family day at the ranch. Just a relaxing day! It was so nice. The kids played, Emaline slept, we rode 4wheelers, and fed the cows. The wind brought a little chill, so of course I didn't think about sun screen! Parker's face is a little crisp and my forehead got some nice sun! FIL took the below picture of the 2 of us. I don't make it into too many pictures these days.
I love this picture of Stacey.
Parker looks as if he is looking right through me!
Emaline is starting early...


Isn't this picture sweet?

Cousins
Can you believe I got some smiles out of this dude?!
On Saturday I photographed my first and last wedding! Yes, I know I said I would never do it, but when family asks and says it won't be a big deal...I gave in. I will post pictures after I finishing touching them up. I have a week before the bride and groom come home from their honeymoon, so I am taking my time going through the 500+ pictures I took!!! I have already gone through and deleted some of them...bad lighting or just didn't like the picture, just about 300 more to go! I will post some of them on here later in the week! Who knows, maybe today!



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. You have a precious family!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

When did Parker become a little man? He is loosing his baby face and I know if it makes me sad-you must be a little sad too. They grow up way too fast!

Amy C said...

Always love your farm pictures. I know your wedding photos will be great too! I bet it will not be the last time either. When you see the finished product, it will just be too rewarding not to do it again. Just a little prediction. I know how you artistic types work!

jenny biz said...

GREAT pictures! That's a framer of you and Stacey!!