Friday, March 23, 2007

Hi there COUSIN!

It finally happened! I met my cousin Roselyn!!! Such a sweetheart...so brave to put up with 2 rowdy cousins. I will need to keep these photos in a safe place to pull out in 16 years! Poor Emaline. She wouldn't stop hugging this cute baby! She would also grunt and lunge at Roselyn. It was funny, but a little scary for Roselyn. Not sure where she learned that behavior, I mean, Stace and I don't walk around grunting at people!


The meeting!!!Parker being a good big cousin! Which is funny. When we walked into Rachel's parents house, the next thing I knew Parker had his shoes and socks off! I guess he felt at home.
Good friends! Emaline looks like a giant here!
Let the hugging begin!! Look at Emaline's face, she was so happy!

You can see my hand in this picture. I was trying my best to keep Emaline from hurting her. Roselyn looks as if she is trying to find a way out. Did I mention that Emaline wouldn't stop hugging her?Seriously, the girl would not let go!
And here is one of Cousin Rachel and Roselyn. I am so glad it worked out even for a little bit! I can't wait to see the Godly woman she will become...She is apart of a very special family to me, who influenced me a great deal. I hope to spend LOTs more time with her and Avery and the twins coming this summer...I will do my best to calm Emaline's hugging obsession down a little.
And, wedding pictures are on the website UNLOCKED now that the bride has seen them.

5 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

So glad you got to see Roselyn and Rachel. I swear we all should be better about getting together more. "Mom" is back in the hospital so please keep her in your prayers.

Jennifer said...

Looks like Emaline needs a new baby in the house!

jenny biz said...

LOVE all that hugging!! She is such a little love machine:) LOVE your hair!!

Margaret K said...

That is hilarious! What a loving girl!

Kelsie said...

I love your hair cut!! Its so cute. Your kids are precious my mom and I enjoy reading your blogs!

Hope things are good!

Love ya!!