Saturday, March 10, 2007

Some pictures

My sick dude. This week was awful for him. He finally broke his fever, but then got this rash all over his stomach and back. We ate lunch outside to get a break on Thursday. This weather is just delightful. Delightful- I like that word.
The rug. Nana got Parker this horse/farm/ranch rug to play his cows and horses on. It is so much fun. Thanks Nana!
Sister likes it too!

Maybe sister likes it too much!Banana hair! She loves to play in hair when her hands are messy.
And with this nice weather...of course I will strip my son down, give him a homemade popsicle, place him in the front yard, make him wear a hat, and take a picture! I think this made the...'you know you are a redneck if' book!We were working in the yard today (of course) so these pictures are the before pictures. I just love these pictures of Parker. The reason for the pullup for those of you wondering---he has been having some bowel issues. This guy just can't get a break.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Yum. I think I would like a popsickle! Cute rug. Love the B & W photos.