Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas 2006

end to beginning...just follow along The after Christmas celebration. I love Emaline's expression here..."I didn't do it, all!"
I just like this picture of Park.THe grandkids in front of the loot at Honey and Buddy's. This was Christmas night.

At Honey and Buddy's house...his new computer.
Emaline showing out.
Buddy got all the guys matching coats with the Bent Tree Ranch Logo on it. Parker receiving his is a blog on its own. Let's just say he may have needed a longer nap that day.


Christmas morning at our house. Wrestling. I love how RED Stacey's face is. Santa brought the kids this kitchen, WHICH they LOVE! Parker won't stop COOKING! Emaline is right in the middle of it too!
We had Christmas brunch with my dad and Sid, and Aunt La. Emaline enjoying her new sheep that Bop and Sid gave her.


La and Parker sideways...sorry. They were having lots of fun at Mamma's house Christmas Eve with my mom.
Emaline did start the evening off wearing clothes...BUT, due to her antibiotics...TWO blowouts damaged all her clothes, so she spent Christmas eve in her diaper.
The one gift Parker told Santa and others that he wanted were gloves. He saw them in this set of painting and talked about them ever since. Thanks Nana for hunting and searching through Toys R Us for this. Parker got hot in his shirt, so we took it off. I DO dress my kids.




Playing with Aunt La. SO MUCH FUN!!! I love the laugh on Emaline.



I have lots more to share...but wanted to post these for family. Happy New Year everyone!!!

3 comments:

Margaret K said...

I love that kitchen! I have wanted one myself to play with. Looks like the kids and adults had lots of fun.

Angela Robinson said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. You can tell you've got a couple of genuinely happy children (clothed or not...j/k)

Happy New Year!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Fun Christmas pictures! We need to visit! Y'all take care!