Thursday, December 07, 2006

No 13 today....

I just don't want to.

Some happy news...COUSIN JAYMIE IS HAVING TWINS!!! This is the sister to the brothers who had Avery and Roselyn on the same day just a few months ago!!! Poor Jay and GAY!!! I told Gay I bet she goes BROKE! Funny.

On another note...I think Satan is attacking mothers right now. So many have been really beaten up lately. I shouldn't even say mothers...women in general. At preschool today I found out 2 ladies have had miscarriages. One of them was in labor today to deliver the baby that had already died (I CAN'T IMAGINE). The other was still in her first trimester...barely. Throw in my neighbor Amy, my friends Kelli and Jami, another preschool coteacher from a few years ago who lost her baby, Jenny who struggles with infertility....I am just overwhelmed and reminded of the miracle a new baby is. NOW, let me say I don't know if Satan is responsible for these things and how that all works, so please don't critisize me on that. I know that as women Satan seeks us out (He approached Eve, not Adam), and mess with our womb and you are dealing with our hearts. Let's join together and pray for strength! And please pray for these families.

4 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

It just goes to show that you mothers are doing a great thing. I have seen so many of the moms struggling lately with miscarriages and sick kids. So get behind them Satan!

And remember I am praying for you!

jenny biz said...

I love your compassionate heart and spirit. My heart aches for ones that have to endure such life-changing pain.

Amy C said...

May God bless women, and heal all the broken hearted as only he can!

Stacey Pearson said...

We wonder why bad things happen to good people. We also know that God will not give us more than we can handle. These women (and lots of women) are women of great strength, faith and character because God knows that they are able to handle it. They will be witnesses to others down the road for the way they handle these tought times with strength, faith and character.