Monday, December 18, 2006

Lots of stuff

This past Saturday began our Christmas celebrations...in Waxahachie with Mammy and Dee. It is amazing to me how they pull it off. Every great grandchild, grandkid, sons and daughters all get presents and we eat an amazing meal. Below are some pictures from the day.



It is so hard to believe that Emaline is almost 1 year old. These are her 11 month old pictures!!! SO BIG in Cousin Cassidie's Christmas dress. I am so happy we got these pictures before church...because Emaline managed to ruin the dress during church.


5 years later and just as cute. Today Auntie or Anne S. came over and we made our so fun mitten cookies. This is a 2 woman job. We made these for the first time 5 years ago when I lived in Arlington just a few streets away from Anne. I got the urge to make them again this year for Parker's preschool teachers, so Anne took her first day of Christmas vacation to come bake with me. I love you Anne!!!










3 comments:

1literatimommy said...

Oh My Gosh, Emaline's toothy smile is a heart-melter. I love it!

jenny biz said...

What a beautiful little girl!! I love her big blue eyes! And Parker looks so big in that pic of him opening his present! The Mitten cookies are amazing! You girlies are talented!!

Jodi said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE that dress!!!!!!!