Tuesday, December 26, 2006

THE DANCE


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I thought I would try this out...since I LOVE watching everyone elses videos and I really wanted to show you a kind of out dated version of Parker's dance. I am sad it only let's you upload 2 minutes, the rest of the video goes like this:


M: Parker, where did you learn that shimmy shake?


Parker: Dancing.


M: Dancing with the Stars?


P: Yes, Dancing with the Stars.





You also see Emaline who was locked in her high chair and that is why she is screaming. Sorry babe, I had to capture the moment.





The new dance...well you add in a little drumming...more shimmy shakes..the occasional John Travolta...some real instrument playing... I will try to get a more updates version soon.





Merry Christmas!!!

Not our card picture...here is our card picture!

9 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Way to Go Parker! I give him a 10!

Merry Christmas Couz

Wade said...

Funny! Just wait until he uses his sister as a dancing partner! Cue the tape!

photobucket.com lets you do 5 minutes free of charge. The only thing is that uploading the video on photobucket is slower than on DropShots - but I think it's worth it.

Amy C said...

Bailey and Blake loved his shimmy shake and looking at himself in the mirror was too funny. Love the family photo too.

angie c said...

Hilarious!
Thanks for sharing.

jenny biz said...

Malaya and I were dying laughing as usual!!:) He is so talented! Where DOES he get this from??

Kelly said...

That is too cute! I think you may have a future ACU Sing Song host. :)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Our computer is too old and our connection too slow to let me see his dance, but I still enjoyed the conversation and other pictures! Y'all take care!

Angela Robinson said...

Funny, funny video. I LOVE your family photo! That hoodie on Emaline is precious!

Erin said...

Love the dance moves...Cute christmas card pictures...