Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hello blogland

I hate that I have been such a blog slacker! We have been so busy, and I would usually blog when the kids were asleep, but now I am working when the kids are asleep, so blogging suffers. Sorry.

This past weekend was so much fun! We had a party, well, 2 parties. Our church class progressive dinner was Saturday night. Angie did another great job planning it. So fun. The other party was a reunion party for Crosstrainers. Crosstrainers was a devo (for you COC people out there) of sorts held on Wednesday nights at the Cliftons in Park Cities when we were attending Preston Road COC. SHEWW. That was a mouth full. I guess Crosstrainers isn't really a DEVO, but a group that got together and held one. The Cliftons would cook dinner every Wednesday for us college, or just out of college single people. It is a special part of our lives because that is where Stacey and I met up again. The reunion was great. I saw people I had not seen in a long time, or even thought about. There were some new people there too, who came after we got married and left the Crosstrainer group. The Barnetts and Cliftons did a great job organizing it and getting everyone together. Brad Curry led the singing (like always). By the way all you ACU people, Brad is FINALLY getting married to a Preston Road girl! Her name is Laura Pierson (no relation). I have some pictures to post later...I have been found now and must get off the computer so that I don't have help typing. Love to you!!! I hate this weather...I mean I love this weather, but not in December!!!

1 comment:

Beck Boys said...

I am glad that things are going well for you and your business - we do miss you and your posts. Have a wonderful holiday!