Friday, September 23, 2005

Wowie WOW WOW!!!!


That is one of my favorite things to say, I think, apparently.

Doesn't that sound just like her. One of my friends blessed me with 2 new Junie B. Jones books and I stayed up last night and read, Junie B. Jones, First Grader Shipwrecked. I have to say I was glad that I was home alone. I laughed out loud! I learned about her new bestest friend, and I learned that Lucille hasn't changed at all since she entered the first grade.

I sure have missed her the past 2 years since I am not teaching. I know that she doesn't always use the correct language or words, but you just have to hand it to Barbara Park, she channels 5-6 year olds greatly! For my friends who have been introduced to Junie B. just remember to always look ahead for some slightly inappropriate words, like darn, and stupid that you don't want to say out loud in front of young ones. Look for more blogs containing my special friend as I read my other book! Thanks friend!!

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

So glad to hear from you Jami!! Junie B. Jones is quite entertaining. Malaya and I started a new one last night, Meanie Jim's Birthday!

Bev Ross said...

I LOVE children's lit!