Monday, December 01, 2008

WOW! This might be the longest


Sorry the photos are all up here! I can't figure out how to rearrange them with the new computer! Sorry.




blog absence I have taken. AND sorry about the cliff hanger about the allergist. That wasn't nice. 

(side note: I just watched a dvr'd Law and Order SVU and I am still shaking! Have you seen the one where the agent gets involved undercover with the the animal smugglers! OH MY! I truly feel as if I just watched the scariest movie. I know I am a baby when it comes to this stuff, but you are reading from a gal who hasn't seen an R movie in years!)

Back to us! The allergist was wonderful. We really liked her, but she couldn't help us. When we walked in the door, she told us that we were at the wrong doctor. She still listened to B breathe and fully examined him. She told us this cough sounds JUST like reflux, that we were dealing with reflux congestion so now we are waiting on a GI appointment. We go next week, so I will let you know about that a lot sooner than I did with the allergist! 

Can you believe it is December? CRAZY! Our tree is up, and Elfin is on the mantle. ELFIN is our Elf on the Shelf. That is the name the kids came up with. I hope this helps with some of the surprising behavior we have been seeing. We read the book last night after SANTA brought it while the kids were in the bathtub. He escaped from his box last night while the kids were sleeping and went to the North Pole to tell Santa about their behavior and flew back home and landed on my mantle. He will leave again tonight and come back to new place tomorrow.

My photos are on the top. B's 5 month photo and a photo from this morning of the boys in their room.

Emaline: I can't buckle my seat belt.
Mommy: Why?
Emaline: I need to wipe my drops.
Mommy: what?
Emaline: I need to wipe my drops!

She then picked up her dress to wipe tears from her eyes! PRECIOUS!

3 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

Oh my....that little Bowden is getting so big! That smile of his will melt you!
I like E's description of her "drops" ... a friend's little one said his eyes were "raining"!

Margaret K said...

So sweet of Emaline. I can't see all of the pictures (just the one of Bowden and Parker...precious!).

I'm glad Bowden doesn't have a milk allergy. I hope he will grow out of his reflux soon.

That Law & Order was horrible! I had no idea the animals were the third most item smuggled in to the U.S. I see things like that and think how very sad God must be of the way humans are treating his creation.

Margaret K said...

OK, I can see them now. Bowden looks so much like Stacey!