Friday, December 19, 2008

Warning: Snapshot overload

AW STINK. Just pretend the first photo is down further where emaline is painting. Sorry.


Here is P working on some reindeer cookies.











Emaline asked for a snack the other day, and the next thing I heard was a mess...you know that 'mess' sound. When I walked over with my camera...this is what she did. She hid her head in shame!



B thought it was funny!



We painted the other day. In preschool, the kids do bunches of handprints, so the first thing Emaline did was submerse her hands in the paint for a hand print something...



And Emaline being really funny when I wanted to take her photo.Tonight after leaving dinner with friends, 3 sprites later, 2 bathroom trips later, Parker told us he needed to go to the bathroom! I was so frustrated. I told him we would be home in minutes and to hang on.   He made some really awful sounds from the back. Then he said:
It would be really nice of you to pull over.

Yes it would have, but Stacey did not. We were laughing at how serious he was being. SO funny.

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Cute pictures! I just LOVE Emaline's hair!!!