Thursday, November 20, 2008

just some stuff

SO, Parker had some privacy yesterday...and later I found this! The boy is almost 5!!! NOT 1!!! AND not 51! The fragrance coming from the bathroom was ...interesting. LOTS of airfreshening! and JUST look at that toilet paper! It was a new roll!Parker told me he didn't understand why I was taking this picture, I already had a HUGE one in the hallway that was black and white. I just love it!
AND my almost 5 month old! I can't believe it! We have an appointment tomorrow with an allergist! YIIPPEEEE!

7 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

I hope you are going to see Dr. F and I hope you love her like we do. Good luck with finding out some info on helping Bowden get over his congestion issues.

Have a great weekend!

Phillips Family said...

I love that middle picture...so sweet!

1literatimommy said...

i love that pic of emaline and parker.

Margaret K said...

Great pictures of the kids! So sweet.

Amy C said...

I just can't get over how beautiful you are in the profile picture. Is that the one Parker took?

Unknown said...

Great pictures.

Marianne said...

Praying that the allergist has some answers!!! Let us know.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love you!!