Friday, July 25, 2008

VBS 2008






Here are a few photos from VBS that I haven't shared yet! Or I don't think I have. I guess I could check, but I am too lazy. Here is our first family photo of 5. Kind of sad, right? We are all dressed in VBS shirts and in front of our science lab for our first family photo! B was 2 weeks old. I have goggles on my head in case you are trying to enlarge to figure out what is going on with my hair! Below is Ms. E checking out the sink or float experiment. Did you know that Bananas float??
The below photo is how Bowden spent all of VBS, wrapped in his daddy's arms. We were VERY proctective of him and wouldn't pass him around since he was so young and had that bad infection.
Below is just funny...I called this his gangsta poise. Thanks Ella and Elizabeth for this cute outfit. I did get another photo of him where you can read his hat that says Baby.
And this is how I found B the other day! I heard awful screaming...and came in the room to find that E rewarded him for the new pitch he hit during his crying!
And yesterday, B was screaming, it was time to eat. I was trying to get the dessert in the oven before I started our marathon eating. E came in and told me HE NEEDED TO EAT. I told him I would be there in a minute to nurse him...well...Parker came in the kitchen YELLING for me to come quick. This is what I found:


See the milk on his face, on the pack and play beside him? Emaline grabbed the bottle I had made for later and decided to feed him for me! Thanks babe! Thank goodness we only lost an ounce!

2 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Oh fun times. When Kaden and Brayson were both nursing in this house we have more than one conversation about nursing. Finally it boiled down to Braxton calling our breast our sholders. He said that he will feed his baby from his sholder when he gets bigger. Pumping was the routre for me as it was the only way I could get anything done for a while. Eventually we got back to nursing when he was able to eat faster. Good luck!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

That milk is liquid gold, so it's just awful to lose it to spills. I'm sure she was proud of herself for helping, though! Mr. Bowden is sure getting big and handsome, and from the looks of it, if y'all were able to do VBS at that point, I'd say you've got the knack of this three-kid business. Y'all take care!