Monday, July 14, 2008

a catch up...

The above picture is for a few readers. This wall isn't done, some B's still need attention... Parker made the polkadot one, and Emaline painted the one below. On the top right one I am planning on using my stamps and putting different b's all over it.
This photo is Parker's photoshoot he planned for b. He used his sheet and 1/4th of his horses to create this.
Parker's turn.
Emaline being a great big sister.
These are from July 4th. B and I ventured out with the family! I still can't believe we did it since he was only 1 week old, and I had surgery 1 week earlier. I wanted our family to feel normal... Above is one of E's favorite people, Camille.
One of Parker's favorite people, Ben.
The church children's float. Look at the very front, you will see Stacey pointing at us, E below him, and Parker on the other side of Ms. Amy in white. Cousin's Cole and Cassidie are also on the float with them.
Aunt Leslie stood up right as I took this photo...I didn't move very fast at the time, so this is what I got! Thanks Les.
THis is Aunt Vickie. She and Uncle Jerry came to Honey's house with these cute masks on. Emaline wanted a turn.
This week is VBS. Yes, I know...I have heard it before....what was I thinking! More photos later!

8 comments:

Marianne said...

How sweet are these pictures. I well remember trying immediately to get out with Sarah so that Emily and Andrew's lives kept rolling. Bless your heart!!!

My goodness, B looks like he has grown so much in two weeks time! Wish I was there to take some of the responsibility of VBS for you.

Hug them all for me.
Love you

Lindsey said...

seems Parker has an eye for photography! I love his picture of B in the horses!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

sweet! How is Bowden's eye?

and yes you are NUTS for doing VBS, they (the church) better love you dearly for that! :)

my word to type in is WWJD how funny is that?!

Miss G said...

yes, how is bowden's eye? parker's idea for a photo shoot was great! Kelly

mcjacobsjournal said...

Love getting caught up on your family of five. :) Poor little Bowden...and poor mommy for having a little sick one. I hope he is feeling better. And, I hope you are doing well too!! Looks like you are an old pro at this!

I also love that you are as crazy as I am for doing VBS. I did it last year with a (not quite as new) newborn Abby Kate. So, I know what you're going through!!

Wade said...

We saw your float on the 4th - I tried waving at Stacey but he was on the opposite side.

Oh well, tell him to keep an eye out for us next year!

Hope you're doing well and getting enough sleep!

JB said...

thank you for posting the cute collage of letters! hope you are having a much better week!!!

Lindsey said...

love the pic of Bowden and his big sister! miss E has never looked sweeter (even if she's a little fuzzy :-P )

give hugs and kisses to my favorite kids!