Thursday, July 10, 2008

B

has a staph infection in his eye...we got the culture results yesterday/today, which is a long story.

We have so many things to do....so many meds...and the guy is 14 days old today! My heart is hurting for him...

God please be with the doctors who are helping my little man...to make this infection go away and not find its way to anyone else. Let his little body fight this infection and give me the wisdom to do the right things around the house to keep him strong... You are the ultimate healer...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Paige, I am so sorry. That has to be frustrating. I hope and pray he gets all better soon!

Marianne said...

Bless your heart. Praying for all of you. Glad your mom is close by. Give her my love and hug all the babies for me.

Love you

The McCarter Family said...

Praying for little B!

Rachel said...

That stinks! We'll be praying!