Monday, July 21, 2008

I DID IT!

Yes, I did! I took all 3 kids to Wal-Mart by myself!!! I am still in shock. The kids were wonderful! I did bribe the kids and allowed them to pick out something small, like an $.88 giraffe and $2.00 headbands and told them they had to earn them! They did! I don't plan on this to be an every shopping trip ritual, but hey, it got me through my first shopping adventure with no tantrums, no bathroom fits, no child throwing groceries in my cart that I didn't want, etc!! I have hope now for other outtings!!!!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

I am WAY impressed...you go girl! :)

PS: Will e-mail some dates for the shoot soon. Thanks again for the reminder.

Beck Boys said...

Way to go!!! I am impressed. I hope this will continue to be a success for you. Adventure still awaits. Hope you are doing well.

Phillips Family said...

yeah for you!!! i am waaaaaay impressed!

daughteroftheking said...

You go girl!!
Hey whatever it takes at this stage right!

Miss G said...

hooray!

Stacia said...

Woo hoo! One day at a time girl, you can do it! Don't worry about the bribing either. It will get easier and the best part is the crazy looks people will start giving you the more you shop with your three children.

Love it! I had Channing in the Baby Bjorn a couple of days ago and I promise this nice old man got down at eye level (aka boob level) to talk to Channing. I thought it was hilarious. :)

Jennifer said...

way to go!

Marianne said...

Seriously, that is quite an accomplishment! I'm thinking Six Flags is next. HEHE!!!

The Benson Bunch said...

Yes, I was talking about you in my blog...and I am WAAAAYYYY behind on reading yours. Did not even expect to see your new addition yet. My goodness!!!! He is precious, and I can only imagine how busy you are. Going to Walmart with all 3 IS a HUGE accomplishment!!! I mean, seriously, you deserve a reward for that. Way to be brave! :)

Alyssa said...

I am very impressed with you! B is just adorable! Congratulations on your precious, precious family :)