Sunday, July 06, 2008

His first official...

photoshoot! I will also be posting these over on P3 too, but I wanted my dedicated readers to see them as well! These are birth announcement rejects. Parker has an idea for a photoshoot today, so I may post more later...



Please pray for little B. He has an infection in both eyes! We were at urgent care yesterday having him checked out. His eyes are already looking better. I am asking for prayers as well. I have lots on my plate right now and am feeling overwhelmed (add some meds, and horomones to the plate and I am one massive roller coaster!). This time of year I can almost calculate the attack of satan. Thanks blogland!


8 comments:

Marianne said...

Poor Bowden. Glad his eyes are better. Praying for you today. Hormones do feed that overwhelming feeling. Remember, you can only take one moment at a time, so don't be hard on yourself. You are a wonderful mother with a LOT ON YOUR PLATE! Try not to sweat the small stuff and take care of yourself. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Love you!!

Kelly said...

Poor guy and poor you! Hang in there and take care of yourself. Many prayers for all 5 of you!

Rachel said...

Sorry about his sweet little eyes! Glad they are getting better, but we'll continue to pray for him and you!

Jennifer said...

Hope his eyes are doing better! Praying for all of you!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Hope his eyes get better quickly. Hey, you are sure in my prayers. Just to hear her answer, I just asked Mary Nan her advice for what I should write a friend who's had her third baby--how's this? She suggested that Mama, me, and all my children load up and come out there with some water, flowers, and a homemade card. Doesn't the idea of five more people in the mix, people your children don't even know, just make you want to hide? Well, I thanked her for her wise insight and instead will tell you this. It will get better, you are doing great if you can just keep everyone fed daily and bathed semiregularly for now, and you are very much prayed for these days!

Margaret K said...

Hang in there and remember to rest whe you can! Bowden is just darling.

Lindsay said...

Paige- Congrats on your little one. I hope his eyes get better. The thought of three kids makes my head spin for you. I think prayers are all I can offer you at the moment, but if I happen to sell a kidney on the black market, I'll gladly send you part of the proceeds so you can get a much deserved mani/pedi as soon as you are up and about. Love you!

Kristen OQ said...

Hope his eyes are better today.

You do great work -- the photos are beautiful. I can't imagine what the best ones are like if these are the rejects!