Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Some of my favorites

Since I know you guys want to see more photos of my family... (hehehe) I thought I would show you some of my favorites. I know I show some duplicates...sorry, I am on medication!I know E is a little blurry, but come on! This is how she is everytime she is around him! Parker did hold him in the hospital.
I love this photo of 2 of my men!
Isaiah came to visit this week! I realized we had the same outift, so a wardrobe change was in order... B screamed the entire time because it was his dinner time. We got these 2 where Bowden's mouth isn't open and isn't wailing!

I had big hopes for this photo. I will need to try again where I can capture all I wanted with another lens maybe.
Check back later...B had his first official photoshoot today!



8 comments:

JB said...

He is so cute1

In your spare time (HA!:)) I'm requesting pics of his adorable nursrey with all the B letters. I've passed that idea on to several expecting friends! :)

1literatimommy said...

he's adorable!

daughteroftheking said...

I Love them!! I can't wait to see more!

Miss G said...

Paige you are soo talented and God has given you such a beautiful family! I love seeing pictures! Kelly

Marianne said...

Sweet pictures of a sweet family. Love the b&w of Stacy and Bowden. Hug them ALL for me.

Can't wait to see you.
Love you!

Jami said...

Have been waiting for more pics- thanks for providing! He's adorable! Can't wait to meet him. I hope to talk to you soon!

dw hicks said...

He is precious. Congrats to you all!

Stacia said...

I love all the pictures. When you get one of him on his changing table let me know how you did it. I'm still trying to get one of Channing on her changing table 3 1/2 months later and it's still not working. Irritating!