Saturday, May 10, 2008

LOOK who came to see me today!

We had a Mother's Day celebration tonight for my mom and grandmother...and my sister! Who will celebrate her first Mother's Day tomorrow! See some fun shots of her HERE E did such a good job holding him. He wasn't crying until the very end. I do have some where he isn't crying...but I thought this one was cute.
and I just loved this one.

I hope you all have a very nice Mother's Day. My hubby did some great shopping for me! Thank you for making my day special!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What cuties!

Miss G said...

Thank you, thank you for your sweet comment about my mama! Happy Mother's Day to you (belated)! Kelly

Miss G said...

p.s. I just looked at your photography blog for the first time in ages and YOU ARE GOOD, GIRL! Wow! Kelly

Amy C said...

Sweet picture of Emailine holding her cousin. And the photos of your sister are stunning.