Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A fun day

On Saturday, I photographed the Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fybrosis for the second year. Here is one of the pictures I took. Since I don't have permission from the people in the photos, thisi s the one I chose to show....it was fun, but I must say this big ol' belly did slow me down! Thank you Stacey for helping me! After our walk, we headed over to see our sweet cousin Kanyon!

An old friend also came to visit Kanyon while we were there.
Sweet boy was so tired. I hope he got to sleep after we left.
This was my first time to hold this miracle. Can you tell I loved every minute of it!? Look closely what he is holding? My necklace, just like his mommy's. Look in the first picture of him on my blog....

4 comments:

jaymie said...

he's been WAITING for a long time for you to hold him!!! the pics are so cute!!! OH man..we gotta have a "session"! You are so good. I LOVED seeing you and stace...we love y'all so very very veyr veyr very very veyr much

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Such sweet pictures. Love y'all!

Amy C said...

"Oh Sweet Mamma" that is a handsome boy. I know you are loving to hold and cuddle him!

Beth said...

Sweet pictures