Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We are back!

From a great trip to Paris! The kids got to play on Uncle Wyatt's road hog! Don't they look PRECIOUS?! Complete with Elvis glasses! We were stopping traffic on Lamar AVE, well, maybe that was because I was standing in the middle of it to take this picture!
We were happy daddy got to go with us this time. The past few times it has just been us 3, but we love it when daddy can come too! He even got to enjoy Taco Delight! I always rub it in when I eat there. We did some photoshoots while we were there, and had our 3rd annual '94 grad mini reunion! I will share some photos later, maybe will add them to this post later because my next post will be post #400! 400! Can you believe it? I think it will need to be a very special post...stay tuned!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

This pic is my new screen savor at work!! Ridiculous levels of cuteness!

Molly Woodall said...

Tooooooooooo cute! I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed watching your precious little ones on Sunday. Parker has such blue eyes and that little Emaline is just the sweetest thing.
Thank you for sharing your babies with me!
Love you all!

Kim Q. said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!then of course when are they not! to me
anyways!!!Can't wait to squish them tomorrow night! I love all of you uys to stinkin pieces!

The McCarter Family said...

Precious picture!

Phillips Family said...

That is the best picture EVER!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Your kids look so tough in that picture. I can imagine the picture of a pregnant mother blocking traffic to get that shot. We sure missed y'all Saturday! Thanks for sending that stuff to us.