Friday, May 23, 2008

Coming to an end



This has been a great year at preschool! I have taught with an amazing woman, who has taught me patience and was an excellent example of a christian wife and mother. I will miss her next year as she will be home with her new baby!This was from the program. E did great. Well, as great as a 2 year old does in a program. She was to sing 'if you are happy and you know it..' but she will even tell you:

I did not say AMEN or clap my hands...just stomp my feet! But this is how she sat most of the song!
I did get some photos of P, but there are lots of other kids around and I feel wierd posting it. Here is P playing toss the bean bag at his end of school year field day! Great form babe!
Here are my 2 yesterday. The last day of school. I put E in the same dress she wore on the first day of school. It was a little shorter than that day back in Septmeber...

Back to September....
She doesn't look like a baby any more!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Cuties!

Jennifer said...

they both look so much older!

Beth said...

I wasn't sure if you have seen these cute changing pads. www.patemm.com They have a nice gray/white/black one

Beck Boys said...

They just grow so fast. Hope you have fun in Paris this weekend. We are looking forward to the arrival of that new little one. We have been thinking of you.

jenny biz said...

They both grew SO much this year. Fun summer ahead for you Pearson's!! :)