Monday, July 02, 2007

Christ Haven FUN!

Last night was so much fun! Our church had a water day at Christ Haven last night! Che and Lindsay did a great job planning it! There were 2 large inflatable water slides and a very long SLIP and SLIDE! Preacher was in charge of that event, and being a former ACUer he brought out Welcome Week size slip and slide. Not really ACU's, but he created our very own. I will show some pictures and show Angie exactly what her husband was up to in case he is a little sore today!Bumper kids. The little kids didn't slide that far, so the daddys would push the kids down the slide. Rylan is bumpering into Parker.Well, the below pictures are of big kids! I think they had more fun than the actual kids!



I know it looks like Ryan lost this race, but he caught up at the end! AND this may have been where Stacey lost his wedding ring. YEP! LOST HIS RING! I told him to go ask Ryan to help him because he has a talent. With all the mud and water I thought we would never find it. Well, you know this angel was looking for his ring and found it! SERIOUSLY! She was just walking and praying to find it and she found it! THANK YOU PAM!

6 comments:

amerriman said...

I hate that I missed out on the fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! I am glad S found his ring.

Beth said...

Wow.. we are sorry that we missed all of that fun!... who had more fun the little kids or the big kids?

Margaret K said...

I'm so glad Pam found his ring. The kids were cute!

daughteroftheking said...

Looks like a blast. The one of the guys going on the slip and slide cracks me up!

jenny biz said...

What a blast of fun!!! Super glad stacy's ring was found!!

stacey4 said...

Hi, I stumbled onto your blog thought I recognized your name. We were at ACU together! What a small world. Your kids are precious and your biz pictures are awesome! Best of luck!
Stacey