Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lakeway Vacation

Yep, I am still here. We left right after VBS on a family vacation with the inlaws. I am still working on many of the pictures but here are a few. I will update later on the entire trip, just wanted to let you know I was okay, because I know you were wondering. Right? Weren't you checking my blog 3 times a day, asking yourself, where did that paige go? Doesn't she know we need an update on that Parker and Emaline?
Emaline turned 18 months while we were on the trip. AND of course I planned ahead and brought a cute outfit so I could find a great place to take pictures. This is just one of the ones I like. I will share the others later.

7 comments:

Stacey Pearson said...

That is my precious girl. Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen? Not so graceful though! (you should see the bruises)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

What a sweet Daddy comment!

Yes, I have missed you! I knew you were on vacation. Who wouldn't take one after organizing VBS.

I love that outfit and I love the picture of sweet Emaline. She is so precious.

Glad your back!
Susan

jenny biz said...

What a cute little Miss Priss! Glad you all had a great time!

1literatimommy said...

love that pic of emaline. so sweet!

Beth said...

Well accually, I was wondering if you fall off the face of the earth. I did check your blog several times and wondered when you were coming back to reality... you know vacation give us a false sense of life! Cute pictues and we missed y'all!!! Ethan talks about Parker.

Margaret K said...

Love the outfit! Hope you had a relaxing trip.

Amy C said...

Glad you had some great fun. Glad you are home. Love the pics as usual. Thanks for that adorable one of Bailey on the 4th of July float.