Sunday, July 08, 2007

VBS 2007

Galilee by the Sea began tonight, and I must say went REALLY smoothly. Thank you all for your prayers. Our total attendance tonight was our total number of kids who attended last year, if that makes sense. I have a new assisstant this year, who also was my co-shopper today (I missed you JH). Rhonda is such a talented person who truly has a heart for GOD and kids, just like my last years assisstant (JB). Out artistic director (for the 3rd year in a row) did a fabulous job! Check out her work!

Our carpenters worked hard and the results were amazing. I have so much to update you with, but seriously...I must go to bed! Maybe more tomorrow!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Great job Paige! It looks amazing and my children had a great time. Very organized.

jenny biz said...

Everything looks amazing! You guys have done a great job!! Malaya loves LCC VBS! Thanks for all your hard work.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

It looks amazing. I am sure that the kids are having a great time learning the Word! Good for you for making things fun!

daughteroftheking said...

Looks great Paige, glad to hear everything went smoothly.

mcjacobsjournal said...

Sounds like we could share some stories! I'm directing our VBS too, and we are in "crunch week"...VBS starts next week. Whew! Good luck with the rest of yours. It looks SO cool!! :)

Beth said...

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. The boys just loved it. They were so excited every night to go back. You did a great job!