Thursday, July 26, 2007

My budding photographer

Parker took the below picture. I LOVE IT! I love it because he took it. I love it because you see emaline's hand on my shoulder. It has paint on it. It was taken late tonight in the front yard as i took a deep breath and granted his wish of allowing him to use MY camera. I kept asking him to put his eye right up to the camera, and he said he could do it. I love my hand in the picture that I was using as a safety net if he was going to drop MY camera. I was telling him NOT to drop the camera and to raise it up...and that is when he took my picture.
Do you see my HELLO KITTY? You may be asking, where is Hello Kitty? Today at Summer Sizzle Parker got his face painted. As he came into my station (SNOW CONE STATION! SCORE!) I told him he looked like a LION! He said, NO MOMMA! I am HELLO KITTY! HELLO KITTY? Yes, HK! My neice is in love with HK! Therefore, Parker loves HK! I called Stacey to tell him...and to say the least, he wasn't too excited, his son the Hello Kitty! I thought it was cute!

7 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

great picture, parker. i love your smile in the picture paige-very natural.

happy friday!

susan

Hello Kitty...hee!hee!

daughteroftheking said...

great job parker on the picture!

Jennifer said...

Parker did a great job!

Beth said...

Parker will be the next P in Paige Pearson Photography.... your future helper

Margaret K said...

Such a cool picture! You look like a rock star! (with kids) I love Hello Kitty! This too shall pass...remember Patrick learned to spell pink before he learned to spell anything else.

Rachel said...

That's actually a really good picture of you! Maybe he can be your new assistant! And I love your Hello Kitty and your new photography website - I need to get you to take pictures of Roselyn! Soon!

Ashley said...

That is a super good picture of you! Parker is super talented!