Friday, June 29, 2007

SELAH

Tonight we celebrated Buddy's birthday! It was actually yesterday, but the concert was tonight...THE concert! My MIL has had this planned for quite a while and it was so nice. My mom, grandmother, and aunt all came over to hold down the fort, while MIL and FIL, SIL and BIL and me and stace got to go eat at Del Friscos and to the Bass Hall for the Selah Concert! It was grand! I love old hymns, and those guys can rock them out! I also have a special place for that piano player. He reminds me so much of my dad, other than the talent of playing of the piano, not really, but I remember those Sunday mornings or late Saturday nights just laying on the couch listening to him play. Some of the best memories for me.

On another note...VBS is one week away...please pray that all comes together as planned!

2 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

Praying for you during VBS!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I ditto Missy's comments. Hope all goes well, you have lots, lots, lots on your plate! Enjoy! It's almost like you are PeeWee Mama this week, isn't it! Hee! Hee!