Monday, July 23, 2007

Blogger won't let me..

show you all the pics I want right now, so this one will have to do. I have been practicing with lots of settings on my camera, so today was a practice day with the kids. Emaline slept until 11:30 am this morning. CRAZY! When I called Stace to tell him, his words were, go ahead and call the doctor! She isn't showing any signs of being sick, so I didn't. We went outside to swim to soak up some energy. Hopefully blogger will let me post more pictures later.
Parker is so fun right now. He says things like: you know what I am saying? He even told me to go put Emaline back in bed when he was upset his sister had knocked over his pasture fence. He also told me to put his sister in her high chair so that she wouldn't mess up his horses. When Emaline slept late today, the 2 of us went outside to wash my car, he sprayed me over and over with the hose. A neighbor walked outside and witnessed my soaking. It WAS funny, the first time. He also likes to whisper in your ear. Recently he likes to get me to lean down for him to tell me: momma, tell that girl how you broke that white car at the gym! Yes, I broke a white car in the parking lot with the kids in the car. He won't let me forget it!
Emaline is beginning to form her sweet personality. She is high energy, all the time! She likes to say, "OHH NO!" when something is dirty or out of place. I had to take her car seat apart to wash it due to a little 'accident' over the weekend, and when she saw the cover off, she kept saying-ohh no! She likes to kiss, and pops her lips when she does this. She is really into throwing things right now including horses, food, and sippy cups. She likes the music turned up LOUD in the car, and unfortunately it still doesn't drown out her lack of enjoying the ride in the car. She still likes to put on Parker's undies, but really likes her princess pjs. She finds them and puts them on even if she already has on pants. She loves to swim! If you ask her if she wants to go swimming, she tries to rip off her shirt! LOVE HER!

8 comments:

1literatimommy said...

your kiddos are so sweet!

Jennifer said...

I love the death grip hold he has on her. Too cute! Your kids are at such fun ages right now.

daughteroftheking said...

Beautiful picture. They take great pictures!

jenny biz said...

My kind of girl, sleeping until 11:30!!!! I love how much Parker loves his sister!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

parker is super funny.

love the pics and stupid blogger needs to learn how to play fair.

Amy C said...

Love those lazy days. I thought I did good with 10:30. You totally win!! Such a sweet picture you took. There is just something so wonderful about black and white. I love it when you capture them loving on each other.

Marianne said...

VBS looked like the most fun ever. I can tell you give it all you've got. You are so creative -- God has really blessed you! Glad you got to go on a relaxing vacation when it was over. I always loved VBS but I don't think I was ever as tired.

I posted a recipe on Rachel's cooking blog yesterday with Parker in mind. Check it out--"Cowboy Cornbread Hash". It is pretty good and a big hit with David.

Paige, Parker and Emaline are so cute and sweet. Thanks for letting us enjoy watching them grow up with your precious pictures and entertaining blog!
Love you!
Marianne

Beth said...

I love your new website for photography!!! I forwarded it to my friend in SC. Aren't children a hoot most of the time. I love the sweet things that come out of their mouth. They are such a product of their environment!