Monday, June 25, 2007

What a weekend!

Friday, Denise planned a wonderful lunch out to a local airport! We were up close and personal!
Emaline LOVED the planes. The next few pictures are of her cheering the plane on!





I LOVE how serious she was in the above picture.
We made some friends with the guys who flew in for lunch in the first picture. When they left they did a special fly by for us.


When we arrived at lunch, the Mrs. Bairds Man was there delivering....and handed over bags and bags of powdered donuts! Can you tell?

Parker and Rylan flying a plane!

The kids were having fun, even though they look SO serious in the below pictures.
That was Friday. Saturday morning I had a photoshoot (check them out on my other blog) and then a special birthday lunch for some friends. We went swimming as a family and then over to the Biz's for a great dinner. Sunday was a special day! We had church, then I got to tag along with 4 cowboys to the PBR Championships! Yep, we had so much fun! Wait for those pictures tomorrow. My watch now says 12:03am, so you have to WAIT until tomorrow to see Parker at AA, which he has called it and told everyone that we were going to AA. I DO NOT have a drinking problem, but I am sure some have been wondering. I will leave you with....
STAY ON COWBOY!

5 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

Looks like so much fun. Elijah loves airplanes I'm so bummed I couldn't go. Loved the pictures of sweet Emaline.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

that parker is one funny man!

sweet emaline, she looks like she is ready to leave on a jet plane!

hope you are enjoying the rain-how is VBS planning going???

jenny biz said...

LOVE THE BOW!!!;) Looks such a fun day at the airport!!

Margaret K said...

Sorry we missed the plane day. Everyone has said how great it was. Good luck in AA:)

Beth said...

I can't believe we missed the airport and the Mrs. Baird guy... and then I took the boys to the AA center on Sunday also while Beth and Anna Grace stayed at home and rested. The boys loved the bull riding.