Friday, June 01, 2007

A fabulous night

Tonight was a night that I almost missed. I REALLY wanted to go out with my friends with OUT kids. Our church was going to provide babysitting so that the adults could go out together! I was so pumped. Then I got an email from a cousin asking me if I would like to go with her and her mom and SIL to tapings of Beth Moore for her Wednesday bible study thing on TV. I struggled and struggled with this decision. Social/Spiritual had me in turmoil! Crazy I know. But can I tell you that I had a fabulous time....at Beth Moore. She was fabulous! she was speaking directly to me...God had my attention. I get to go back tomorrow for 3 more hours of taping! YIPPEE! I kind of feel like my weekends of Women of Faith...overload of good stuff and more tomorrow! Thank you so much for inviting me cousin SUSAN!

I will share some highlights later!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Loved all the pictures in Paris. Sounds like a great weekend. Sorry I missed seeing you! I know the Beth Moore taping was great. Hug Parker and Emaline!

Lynnie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for blessing Susan and me by joining us for the Beth Moore taping. You are a beautiful woman of God and I loved getting to know you on a new level. Girl, we come from great genes. Remember to reject and renounce! Our new R&R!
Love you much!

daughteroftheking said...

Paige it was great spending time with you Friday night. We really must get our families together soon.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

WOW! I am impresses that you were able to post with your busy weekend! I am glad you were able to join us. I know it was a blessing to all of us. I will get you my notes soon. The last session was AMAZING! It was truly a "girly time" b/c by the end there was not a dry eye in the house! Talk to you soon!