Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer FUN!

Just some new pictures of this past week. Slip and Sliding in the backyard. I did actually slide this time, but I don't think it should happen again since it took a good 10 minutes to get feeling back in my wrist!

He is being a horse in the above picture. You should have heard the noises he was making!


Popsicles of course!








This doll belongs to Malaya. Emaline had to bring it home last week. She yells BABY and carries it everywhere with her. She is very much in love with dolls right now. At Cabela's this week she picked up one of their camo dolls and carried it all over that store. She WOULD NOT put it down. She jsut yelled BABY and hauled that big 'ol baby everywhere. I decided we should go ahead and get it for her since she loved it so much. I asked Stacey to look at the price tag...$30.00! Emaline had to put that doll down to crawl up on a bench to see the mountain animals and I grabbed that overpriced camo doll and chunked it to Stacey to hide it from her. You know, she never mentioned that BABY again.


9 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I love the pictures of your kids! They are so precious. Remember, pain (in your wrist is only temporary, but the memories will last a lifetime)! Playing in water on a hot day is the best in the world!

1literatimommy said...

WHAT FUN! your kids are too cute.

Teresa said...

*sigh* I miss those "easily re-directed" days.
And your photos make me wanna swim!!!
Hope your summer's going great.

daughteroftheking said...

very funny story. Great pics too! I haven't gotten the guts up to take all three kids to the pool by myself yet this summer. I have a feeling by the end of the week we will be attempting it though.

tamandscott said...

We have that same slip and slide, and I nearly broke my back last week trying to teach Bryce how to slide. He just falls down on his knees and gets stuck. Great pictures!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I wish I was playing in the water rather than wading in it! LOL!

pray for us, we are going to have to go knock around the apartment complex who has yet to check the damage and it is now 2 days later! I feel so sorry for my mom!

Beth said...

Looks like lots of fun. We are getting a bit old to be doing the slip and slide... ha ha

Laura Scott said...

Bummer...I just clicked on Parker's picture blog hoping to see a picture of his mommy slidding down the slip and slide! :)

Kelly said...

Love the chocolate smile!