Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Super Blogger

I know have already blogged once today, but I must reblog. Parker has kept me in stitches today and I just have to share.

M&M


We were leaving Wal-mart today when I treated us to a bag of M&M's. This is a treat. I let Parker hold them on the way to the car. He continued to ask me when he could eat them. I told him (over and over) when we get to the car.

As we got to the car, I opened the back of my car- and Parker THREW the bag of M&MS into my car and asked, NOW can I eat the M&M's?

NO NAP PARKER

We had errands to run today, so we got home later than usual. Ate a quick lunch and I put Emaline down. Parker went to his room and I heard the usual sounds: lots of horses and cows and cowboy talk. I thought any minute he would go to sleep, like USUAL. It has been 2 hours. 2 HOURS! I thought I would go see what was going on in the Land of Cows. This is what I saw!
The entire Pearson herd lined from door to wall, all the way across the room. No wonder he didn't go to sleep. He had to keep an eye on the horses. AND this wasn't even all the horses.This is Parker galloping that little horse all over the place. If you have seen him with a horse, you know what he is doing with his animal.So we went to check on Emaline. She was awake and had thrown everything out of her bed and toy bag into the floor. I think my kids will go to bed early tonight!
Here he is galloping that horse again in sister's room.As I was taking Parker's picture, Emaline began to get my attention! I turned and got this right in the lens!

9 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

So funny! It's 9:15 are they asleep now! Parker cracks me up! Let's get together soon so I can play too!

Margaret K said...

I love all of the horses. Don't you wish they had sleeping cocktails for babies sometimes?

I really think Parker looks like his Dad and Emaline looks like you. What do other people say?

Jennifer said...

that first picture of Parker in his room with his head down on the chair is so cute. For a minute I thought he may have actually finally fallen asleep. That would have been cute! We have days like that too where Hudson doesn't want to go down, except he is playing with appliances instead of horses!

Lynnie said...

I remember those days! Gunnar lined up Matchbox cars and Susan lined up Fisher Price People. Do you think we have a family disorder? I line up EVERYTHING!

Curious, were the M&M eaten before or after the naptime?

daughteroftheking said...

Love it! The first one is so cute. I thought he had fallen asleep. I love the way you have Emaline's room1

Amy C said...

Blake used to line everything up to. I love all the pictures of your summer fun.

amerriman said...

I love my Parker and Emaline! Thanks for hanging out with us at the zoo with no bedtime sleep Ben!

Beth said...

That is great that he can entertain himself that long... I wish Ethan could do that... Anna Grace wishes he would go play also, he won't leave her alone/ We need to get our boys together for a play date.

Marianne said...

I love this sweet little boy play. Doesn't take much to make them happy!!

The lining up must be a family disorder as Melynda says because Sarah lined up matchbox cars and Andrew lined up horses much like I see in the picture of Parker. Too precious!!!

Treasure every day like this.
Love you!
Marianne