Sunday, June 03, 2007

WHIRLWIND!

that is me. I am sitting in bed with Parker and Stacey. It is 9:45 pm and I am so glad I am in bed. This is the first night I have been in bed before 1:00am in about 5 days and before 12:00am in about 1.5 weeks. Friday was incredible. I ran the kids to MIL's house and went to meet up with cousins at the beth moore taping thing. Saturday morning I went to meet my CRAZY cousins at the beth moore thing. I got there at 6:45am but they had been in line since 5:30! Did you hear me? THEY ARRIVED at 5:30am!! I left beth early due to a photoshoot I scheduled on Saturday evening thinking the Beth moore thing would be over by 1:o0pm, but not so. I came home and got stacey and we went to Burleson for pictures (kids were at mom's). Church this morning, gave testimony in class, and have relived it many times thinking of things I left out or should have said hoping it came across the way I wanted it to. I was honored to host a shower for my sweet friend Jami today at 2:00pm. i can to the grocery store to buy fruit for our church picnic we had this evening at 5:30, but we got there at 6:15pm. We had a wedding to go to tonight, but we had to make a choice and I think we made the right one. We sure missed it though, and would have loved to be a part of the witnesses for Nikki and Josh! So, we are tired in this house. I hope to post more of Beth Moore later, but definitely NOT now! But I will leave with 2 new pictures!

yes i replaced Emaline's glasses! I think she looks Hollywood in her new black frames! and sweet jami loving on my E.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

What a wonderful weekend for you to give your testimony! God has done great things in your life-Satan has tried to undo those things. But you remain faithful and for that I say, "Love you couz!" and yes, I am a crazy, crazy cousin who has been blessed with two long naps Saturday and Sunday. I pray you are able to rest as well, enjoy the downtime.

jenny biz said...

Sweet, Sweet picture of Jami and Emaline! What an amazing, God-filled weekend you had! YAY!!