Monday, May 28, 2007

A trip to Paris and a WHOLE LOT OF PICTURES!

Please be careful while reading...may cause danger to eye sight. I thought I would play around with my upload of pics by changing the alignment and the size, I will never do it again! We went to Paris for the weekend! We had a fabulous time. The reason...the see some highschool friends, but we got a whole lot more! We were able to stay at the Spencers because my dad's house is in shambles right now due to remodel. We felt right at home and Parker keeps asking when we cann go back! Gay, thank you for making us feel right at home and tell Jay that Parker talked about that dog getting that hair cut by that man most of the way home!



The spencer boys had this outdoor challenge thing that Stacey got to participate in. They camped out Friday night at the land and we went out on Saturday after a photoshoot to check it out! Parker didn't like to hear the guns! Can you tell?




My favorite picture of the weekend. I think Gay looks so pretty in this picture.
I shot my first bow and I am hooked. It was so much fun. I couldn't pull it back all byselft so Jay and Stacey helped me out. I shot 3 times hitting the paper turkey all 3 times and the last of the 3 RIGHT IN THE NECK! The picture is us celebrating!!!!











The horse doesn't belong to my cousin, but was in a pasture we had to cross. Parker LOVED that he joined our ride!




Saturday night we had our 2nd annual mini high school reunion. The boys were busy with the golf tournament that ran very late and Kelly had to stay home with her new baby. We missed them all. This year we met at Elisha and Andy's new house. It is so fun seeing our kids play together!





















Parker was so tired! I took this picture just for Jaymie (if she has the time to see)! Can you see your turtle in his hand? He cleaned off your shelf and slept with every single one! This one was still being clutched when I finally came to bed.







After church on Sunday we went to see Bop and Sid's new house and all the remodeling they have done. I got some got pictures of Emaline too, but I think that I have exceeded the limit of photos or something and when I try to upload more my computer freezes or something. Do you like my something? Parker uses the word like crazy and I have learned he listens to me.













Sunday afternoon we finally got to play with Avery! Such a cutie pie! Emaline would bump heads with her and just laugh!
I hope your head doesn't hurt...and I hope you stuck with me. I hope to post more organized next time!

8 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

what a fun weekend! I love the picture of gay and parker too! too sweet. It was so fun running into you guys at cheddars. jeff didn't know where I went and I said, "talking to cousin paige and crew" he said, "they're here!" and I said "yes" he said, "you should of gotten me so I could say hello too." whoops forgot that part, I was enjoying watching Emaline "plead" her case for getting out of the nasty highchair.

I will call you soon to discuss this weekend :)

jenny biz said...

SUCH FUN!!! Emaline is so cute with those babies!! I too love that picture of Parker and Gay. I am so super proud of you for your bowing (is that what you call it??)

Margaret K said...

What a cute bunch of kids! They must have been so fun to watch play together. I am impressed that you shot a bow and arrow!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

That sounded awesome. I am glad that you got to spend some time in Paris. I know that Gay and Jay were glad to have you there!

Beth said...

What a great opportunity! It looks like y'all had a great time. I can't believe you were shooting a bow!!!

Rachel said...

I HATE that I missed y'all! Next time...

Amy C said...

adorable pictures. I am impressed with your archery skills. you go girl.

Lynnie said...

Precious! Thanks for all the photos. My heart soars when I seen another generation of cousins making memories. I need a Paris fix soon! I want to hear more about Bob and Sidney's remodel, too. We will have to talk non-stop during our Beth Moore weekend! See you soon!