Thursday, February 01, 2007

SEE DADDY!

When we left preschool today it was sleeting. By the time I had a surprise birthday celebration:), it was SNOWING! It is coming down in sheets. The temperature is 35, but it is beginning to stick in the grass. This picture was taken about 45 minutes ago, and outside is really getting blanketed. (if that is a word). We called to tell daddy, but it wasn't snowing at his office, so these pictures are for him, and if we have another snow play date outside, I will post more pictures. It is SOOO pretty!


7 comments:

Amy C said...

It is so fun to see his excitement with the snow. THanks for sharing. WE were quite excited here too. UNBELIEVABLE! I love it!

Beck Boys said...

My phone rang like crazy yesterday. People from Texas calling to tell me it was snowing there. I am so glad that all of you got to experience a true winter element.

Laura Scott said...

I always love to see kids reaction to snow! We basically did the same thing yesterday. Jake wouldn't leave me alone until I let him play in it!!! Looks like yall had a good amount of it to play in!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

So I am leaving a comment to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" It's the 2nd right? Anyway, "Happy birthday to you! You live in a zoo, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too!"

Mary said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow! I hope your day is fantastic! I absolutely love seeing pictures of your sweet babies!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Hee! Hee! So I was a day early on your b-day...better to be early than late or even never saying Happy Birthday to you!" I hope you had a GREAT day.

-susan

The Benson Bunch said...

I love looking at all the pictures that you take...You are really good! (loved all those of Emaline)

One of these days I am going to get caught up on my blog reading time. :)

I haven't heard anything yet...I just wish they would announce it already..win or lose! ha! I'll let you know as soon as I do! Thanks for asking!