Monday, February 26, 2007

Birthday Sharing...

Parker and his cousin Cole share the SAME birthday just 6 years apart. They also share it with Aunt Bern, Stacey's great aunt. These pictures are from the Ranch Party yesterday. THANK goodness the wind calmed down so that we could be outside.



Parker's gift from Honey and Buddy is on the right. It has an automatic DUMP! Emaline's gift is on the left. A little scooter thing. The problem with the scooter thing is that there is a place for these cute little animals to sit right on the front bumper. It sure is hard to scoot while reaching for a pig!

This is my favorite. My cowboy. Each year, Honey and Buddy, my IL's buy the boys matching cowboy gear, as you could tell in the first picture.This was the entertainment. A tractor ride in Buddy's new toy!
The cake.
Emaline slept most of the day away. And today I found out why...ear infection. Here we go again... It has been, however, a while since our last visit to the doctor, at least 2 weeks!

7 comments:

Amy C said...

That is adorable! I love little boys dressed in cowboy gear. There is just something about it.

Jenni said...

So cute!!!

jenny biz said...

And what a handsome little cowboy he is!! So sorry about Emaline. I hate to hear that!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I bet Parker has a blast on his new toy. Cutest cowboys I've seen lately!

Beck Boys said...

Too cute - The birthday looked like a lot of fun.

Margaret K said...

What a cool cake! What a great birthday present! It almost looks like the real thing. I love how kids take pictures of their toys/stuffed animals. We have a bunch of those.

Felicia said...

What an adorable cake! I love the picture of Parker on his Dump! I hope Emaline is feeling better now. See you Sunday.