Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Early Birthday Dude!

I must say that I really dropped the ball this year when it came to Parker's birthday!!! I didn't even send out invites!!! REALLY! It snuck up on me. I now realize that before Emaline's birthday, I must have Parker decide on a theme (and hope it doesn't change) so that I can order and arrange everything at the same time. This year was hard for him to decide what kind of party to have. We went up and down the aisle at PartyCity...then he decided he wanted a Ms. Jenny party! Have you heard of this? Well, I called Ms. Jenny and asked her exactly what was suppose to happen at a Ms. Jenny party and she wasn't real sure either. This theme went on for a couple of weeks. In the meantine, Parker went to the Rodeo (which he refers to as Radio) and carried around the program for days. One day I asked him...what about a Radio party...he agreed! YIPPEE! We can have it in our backyard and have lots of fun. Who knew it would be below freezing! So we had to move the party indoors! It worked out well though.
Have you ever seen a corndog used as a dancing prop? DO you like his shirt? My brother made it. Emaline and I had matching ones too! SO COOL! Parker didn't want to wear his boots or cowboys shirt. All he could talk about was wearing the shirt that Uncle Wyatt made.
We celebrated Parker's birthday at preschool on Thursday. When I went into his classroom...he was the only one asleep! THat's my boy. He decorated the cookies all by himself! I thought sugar and little balls would be everywhere~not so! He did such a good job and was so proud of them.
Of course I get this picture!

4 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Happy Birthday Parker. I can not belive he is getting so big. Glad to hear that the party went well.

jenny biz said...

Happy BIrthday, Parker!! You are one special dude!!

Amy C said...

He and Emaline are so cute together. I love the cowboy theme. Very nice. Happy Birthday Cowboy!

Margaret K said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! You are growing up so fast. What a smart boy you are wanting your own blog!