Thursday, February 22, 2007

BOwling with Parker

We took Parker bowling for his birthday. It was his first time to bowl. We had to waste some time...

We had to wait a while for a lane. Forgive me for this picture. WE took Stacey's little camera into the bowling alley, and I am not use to it! I can't fix this picture! I have tried! BUT I LOVE IT! Even with red eyes!
Wondering how this works???OUR FAVORITE IS THE BELOW PICTURE! I have to admit, I wasn't be very PATIENT with Stacey during out bowling adventure. He would walk up to help Parker and then he wouldn't get out of the way quick enough for me to take the picture!! Sorry honey. I was able to capture this one! LOVE IT! It was how he ended every roll.



Watching Parker get so excited about bowling was so fun. Getting there wasn't fun at all. He had a major melt down that Emaline got to go to Honey's house and he was stuck with just good ole' mom and dad. Once we showed him what to do, he was a champ. Parker's ball rolled at an average of 1.16mph. That is what the screen showed us. So it was the longest bowling game in history. Good thinking of Stacey to only buy 1/2 hour of bowling! SHEWW! We also got put to a really nice family. They cheered him on! They were on our right. The guy on our left, a different story. He was bowling in a league, I know because it gave his team number on his screen. I felt bad for him, especially when Parker decided he wanted to bowl on his lane during that guys approach! He was very nice about it, but I felt so bad. We didn't follow lane rules that I learned at ACU in my bowling class. We just couldn't hold back a 3 year old on his birthday when it was his turn, it was his turn. I thought it was so cool that when it was his turn, the bumper things came up automatically.


*Please don't judge these pictures....they are what I got with a camera that wasn't mine(a point and shoot), and lighting that changed a few different times!

3 comments:

Margaret K said...

I like the pictures! Looks like lots of fun.

1literatimommy said...

that looks like so much fun.what a good idea for a birthday outing. and, the pics are great. i think you could take good pics with any camera, paige.

Angela Robinson said...

I think the pictures are a lot of fun...especially the one of Parker just after his bowl!

That has to be the coolest bowling alley, ever! Lighting effects, automatic bumper guards...wish we had something like that here!