Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The big 3-1

Yes, I passed into the THIRTIES over the weekend. 31 came and went, and OH I did celebrate. I really stepped out of my comfort zone and did something I have never done~ I rode a mechanical bull. Yes. Me. It was fun. I pulled 2 muscles. Don't laugh, at least until I tell you how I did it! I pulled the first muscle just climbing on the thing and the other trying to stay on as I was slipping off the side! seriously! How boring is that!? We have pictures, but they are on Stacey's camera so I don't have them to show you. How convenient! I had a great birthday! The celebrations started on Friday and didn't end until Monday night. Thank you to ALL who celebrated with me!
These are some pictures from today. Emaline has a new word~ she says shoe! That's my girl. Her vocabulary also consists of Dog, momma, and daddy. She also has a word for Parker or brother, but only me and Stacey can decipher that one. She got sunburned today at the park! The weather was so beautiful I didn't even think about it.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pics, but I CAN'T WAIT to see the bull-riding pics. Where was this bull?

jenny biz said...

(chanting) BULL PICS! BULL PICS! WE WANT THE BULL PICS! :)

Jenise said...

Hi, long lost friend! I read your blog, but never comment. Just wanted to say happy belated birthday...welcome to 31!! I personally would've been happy to continue to be in my late 20s for several more years, but oh well! Glad you had a great b-day...I miss you!

And...so no one wastes any time, I haven't started blogging, but just have an acct. for this purpose. : )

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Now you can consider yourself a young 30-something. So sorry about your fall, but I did get tickled as we former Bowers girls can relate with permanently bruised shins. As for the party invite goof, here's a consolation--only two of my children got birth announcements--and that doesn't come around again next year. I love reading your blog!