Wednesday, November 01, 2006



Trunk or Treat at church was a hit, however, not really for my super cowboy. In fact, this Halloween really hasn't been that great for this guy. Last week we had a class party, so I was sewing his costume of SUPER PARKER, which he had said all along he wanted to be...with a blue cape. I finished the cape during Parker's nap, and when he woke up he informed me that he wanted a red one. He threw a huge fit. So we had to compromise. We ditched the Parker Man costume, and made him a super COWBOY! He seemed okay with it. Last Sunday, Stacey and Parker went to the ranch with FIL and were to meet me at the Trunk or Treat. Well. Parker slept in the car and woke up on the wrong side of the car seat. He didn't want to put on his costume, he didn't want to Trunk or Treat. The sucker made him happy. Things went from kind of bad to worse with my next post. Just wait.
Emaline was Parker's lion. She wore it well. I will continue to look for his picture in it. She was such a doll. She is holding Elmo because it makes her happy. She loves him. Next to Emaline is Emily! They were born one day apart to Stephen and Stephanie Bailey. It has been so fun to watch them meet different milestones along the way. Stephanie made Emily's costume, and she matched her older sister Rainey. Stephanie and Stephen were sea weed. So creative.
Trick or Treat post to come.

4 comments:

1literatimommy said...

great pics! can't wait to hear the trunk or treat story.

Margaret K said...

Hang in there! Two can be so hard and really try your patience. I think negotiation and bribery works the best, but then I am a big pushover. Just wait though...age three is soooo adorable! I can't wait to hear Parker's funny words and his explanation of things.

Angela Robinson said...

Great pictures, Paige. Love those ribbons in your lion's mane!

I can't believe Emily was a mermaid...I thought Norah would be the only one for sure...and Jason and I were THIS close to dressing up as sea weed! Crazy!

jenny biz said...

What a precious smile on Emaline! I love seeing her top teeth!