Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Thursday Thirteen

So much, but to tired. Here are some pictures to end our week. Can you tell this guy has an ear infection?


Part of the dance move...can you tell the mid section of our tree went out tonight?
Tonights medications for the kids.A good smile from Parker...

Parker playing in daddy's hat.


Emaline happy to see daddy.
Tired eyes. Can you tell she has an ear infection? Yep, that one is new today. We were back at the doctor today after a night like we have never seen before. Above are some famous dance moves...



I just thought I would include a picture that might show you how things were really going around the house.


Thanks Ms. Kim for these fabuloso drinks for Parker. I don't even want to open them!

Enjoying the holiday decorations.

Have fun! And hopefully getting out any energy that may be left!





10 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

bless your heart! I am praying for you all! Get well soon

Amy C said...

They are still cute, even when they are sick. God bless kids!

Beck Boys said...

Sorry to hear that they are still not feeling well. I hope you will be able to get rid of all that sickness soon. Thanks for the pictures!

Erin said...

Sick kids :( Sorry to hear that...hope they are feeling better soon...just checked the photo site and love, love, love it...They just keep getting better and all your shoots are so unique. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to have Kayden's pictures taken again, let me know if you ever need a guinea pig, he he he.

Angela Robinson said...

You poor thing...and those poor kiddos! Hang in there and hopefully it'll all be over soon.

I love the picture of Emaline in the tunnel...very cool!

We put up our tree tonight. So far Norah's been a good girl and hasn't been too curious, but I'm sure time will tell!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

The post about the dr. visit just made me hurt, it was almost too familiar in several aspects. Hang in there--this, too, will pass, and they will be well before you know it. They are beautiful children, sick or not! Love y'all and enjoy your blog!

Angela Robinson said...

Thanks for visiting the County. And yes, I love that song, too! It's called "We Need a Little Christmas" from the musical "Mame", and my favorite version is by Angela Lansbury. (And it is on my 2004 mix) Good one!

Kristen OQ said...

Oh, ear infections are the worst! Hope your kids are better now and infection free -- that was a lot of medicines!

Did you get the email I sent you? Hope we can get together sometime soon!

angie c said...

Emaline is getting so big! I've enjoyed catching up with your fam, I've been a blog slacker lately so it was good to read through everything.

Sorry about the sickness day. Hope everyone gets better. . .I'll pray for your sanity. :)

Margaret K said...

Wow, that is a lot of medicine! Hope all of you are on the road to recovery. Maybe this will be the worst of it and the rest of the winter will be healthy. Love the tunnel picture of Emaline and Parker's dance moves!