Friday, October 27, 2006


Emaline at 9months.23.5lbs, 30 inches long, and a head circumference of 19! That's my girl! Above 97% in all categories.

Parker said he wanted in the picture...not so sure.


I was referring to these pictures during last blog about parker rearranging his sock drawer. I heard him playing during nap time so I went in to access the damage. I found his room a wreck, and him standing at his sock drawer informing me that he had changed his socks. Yep. He sure had. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenni said...

she's a cutie for sure!!

Angela Robinson said...

Great pictures, Paige! Love those socks (my husband acutally sometimes plays softball in a pair that looks pretty similar...don't ask :)

Emaline is so gorgeous! What a little ray of sunshine!

Margaret K said...

Cute! Love the bow!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Glad to see that the Pearson children are right up there in the 97% head circumference, just like my child!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Your kids are getting sooo big. I love Emaline's smile. She is so precious!

jenny biz said...

Precious children-- they are!! I can not believe 1 year is rolling around for Emaline!! Time has flown!