Tuesday, October 24, 2006

NEW COUSINS!!!!

I am proud to announce in the blog world that I have 2 new COUSINS!

Cousin CLAY and Maurine had Avery Maurine at 12:20 pm at HEB 7lbs 14.5 oz and 20.5 inches long.

His brother CLINT and Rachel gave birth to Roselyn Jo in PARIS, Texas at 6:30 pm and she weighed 8.85lbs and was 21 inches long.

Gay and Jay have to be worn out today putting many miles on the car and trying to make it to both births! Both girls went into labor on their own. Which is crazy! These girls wanted to make it extra memorable for Gay!

By the way, Roselyn's middle name is for my great aunt Nanny Betty Jo (Clint and Clay's grandmother). I bet she had something to do with this today just to torture Gay. She is laughing her head off with the angels tonight!

Praise God for healthy babies and for the mommys to be doing well.
I can't wait to SEE these babies and hug and kiss them.

6 comments:

jenny biz said...

Congrats on new, sweet babies! How crazy for that to happen on the same day! What a story for them to tell for a lifetime!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That will be a lifelong family story. Glad to hear both babies are here safe and sound.

Jodi said...

How flippin nuts is it that they both came today?!?! Too crazy. Talked to proud Aunt Jaymie... she evidently made it to both births too from Longview! Anyways, I can't wait to get my hands on little Roselyn. She is exactly the same weight as Reagan and Cassidee Broom! Too funny!! :) Yea for a great day!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I just told clay-I have to beat Paige to post on my blog. i have pictures of Avery I will upload them soon. They are in the same room that Gunnar and Missy were in with Elijah-isn't that funny!!!

Margaret K said...

Congratulations! I bet they wil be great friends.

Amy C said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun. You will have to put them on your Paige Peason blog, which I love looking at. The albums are beautiful! You have quite a talent for photography.